VELORIA is an ecological waterborne matt paint with a velvet and soft touch and modern effect perfectly aligned with the most elegant and cutting edge trends for interiors.
Destination: For Indoor use
- Very low COV
- Very easy to apply
- Doesn t leave lap marks
- Can be touched-up
- Available in many colors
PREPARATION & APPLICATION:
Surface Preparation: (Referred to the D.T.U. 59.1 requirements): The surface must be well prepared, perfectly dry, dust-free, with no humidity and salt stains.
Application Tools: Spalter/ Rollor
Dilution: 10 to 15% of water
Application method: 1) Apply the PRIMER DECOLISS According to the chosen colour.
2) After 4hours of drying, apply the first layer of VELORIA diluted up to 15% by using a roller, eliminate the roller blows by using the spalter.
3) 4 hours of drying, apply the second layer of VELORIA by using the Spalter (in random movements).
4) then softly smooth with the spalter to have a soft and smooth touch.
Spreading-rate: 10 sqm/Kg
Drying: Tack free : 1 h
re-coatable : 4h
Cleaning of equipments: With water, immediately after use
Density: 1,06 +/- 0.05
PH : 7,5 / 8,5
Viscosity: 115 +/- 5 KU at 25°C
Binder: Aqueous dispersion
Appearance of the film: Matt smooth
Colour: More than 36 colours are available
Storage: One year in the closed paint can, as delivered. Store inside in conditions avoiding extremes of temperatures and protect from frost.
the support must be hard, cohesive, clean, sound and dry. It is not advisable to apply below 5°C (41°F) temperature and above 85 % relative humidity level.
Category I Class 7b2.
Health & Safety:
This product is not classified as dangerous. For more details, consult the safety data sheet.
Estimated quantity: 0.
Estimated total cost *: 0 Dhs TTC.
* the estimate of the price concerns only the selected product, and to have it as finishing it is necessary to apply other products of preparation. This estimate may change depending on the condition of the substrate and the chosen paint system.
* the estimate of the quantity of paint required is given in units (kg or liter), and the purchase is made according to the available footages for each product.